Saturday 27 March 2010

Busy Busy Me :p

Ok so I haven't blogged in a few day... I have been busy :)

The kids and I made a shopping bag for Nannies birthday (I just forgot to take pictures)!

have also finished the basic structure of Linzi's corset, and she tried it on yesterday...looking good :)


While she was here we went fabric shopping...Yay! Bubbles picked some for herself and I found a nice one with skulls and roses on for me.






I want to make a skirt with it and I'm waiting for my new book, I ordered it so I could join Kitchy Coo's Sew-Along But until then I have been making a skirt block, thanks to House of Marmalade! So busy, busy me! :)




Also I may not get much done today as Flame is coming with the kids, Yay! Mine are doing the happy dance. (Well Bubbles is anyway :p)


Bright Blessing :x

No comments:

Post a Comment