Tuesday 13 April 2010

Why is it so hard to think of a title?

I figured it was time for a catch up...

Firstly a big YAY to Elena who won the corset!

I maybe should explain, My wonderful friend Siobhan had a Shabang in aid of Macmillan Cancer Research in loving memory of Malcom Ferguson, her late husband! Lots of bands and businesses and friends donated something towards this worthy cause and in doing so Siobhan has so far raised over £900! See I told you she was Wonderful!!

Also I have been pattern shopping :)

I have 2 big bags of beans in my one and only storagey space so I HAD to buy this pattern so now Geekboy has this



Unfortunatly this happened!



Now I'm subjected to "Mummy have you made my bean bag yet?" and "Mummy it WILL be pink wont it!"

So to show her that I hadden't forgoten her I bought a Kitschy Coo Pattern, This one in fact :) and how cool are they?!?



And look, No builders bum!! Finally something that will cover and stay on her arse!



That's it for now I think... all caught up :)

Bright Blessings :x

No comments:

Post a Comment